Tuesday, April 1, 2014

A as in Animation!

A is for Animation!

Mom says that I used to be a lot more animated, full of energy and spunk!
 
Got my stick and I'm running like the wind!
Well, I still have lots of spunk, but as far as animation, I often prefer to leave that to the bunnies that I'm chasing in my dreams!


With springtime finally here, mom and I are both ready to get a "move on" and become more
Active and Animated!


 That's why we're taking the A to Z Blog Hop Challenge! We really need to be more Active in our blogging, so this will put make us put our paws/fingers to the keyboard!


Wish us luck pals!

8 comments:

  1. Looking forward to your challenge. We will actively read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks pals! Hoping we can follow through, barooo!

      Delete
  2. Good going! We'll look forward to seeing what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks buddy! I gotta make sure mom sticks with this.... It's like "herding cats" with her sometimes, BOL!

      Delete
  3. He knows where the best places to sleep are!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the Challenge! It's such a great way to get more active in the blogging world :) Are you doing the whole Challenge from the perspective of your dog? B/c that's Adorable!

    AJ @ Naturally Sweet
    an A-Z co-host blog
    @ayjaylauer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great start to the Challenge!

    --
    Timothy S. Brannan
    The Other Side, April Blog Challenge: The A to Z of Witches

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dropping by from the A-to-Z Challenge. Thanks for the A blog. (Is that like the A train?) Keep up the good work.

    Susan
    http://travelbug-susan.blogspot.com
    Full-time RVers - Living, traveling and working, with two cats. Life is an adventure!

    ReplyDelete