Thursday, October 4, 2012

Thankful Thursday!

      We really do love participating the Pet Blog Hops, there are always new friends to make via the hops. Thankful Thursday is one of mom's favorites, since (as she keeps reminding me) we have so much to be thankful fur!

     Mom just read that Cokie the Cat has turned over the duties of hosting the Thankful Thursday hop to our pal Pepi Smart Dog due to Cokie's busy Hollywood schedule. So this week, we are very grateful to Cokie for hosting the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop for so long!
And a big thank you to Pepi for continuing the tradition!

Thank you everyone fur stopping by, baroooo buddies!



8 comments:

  1. Oooo! I'm already stretched thin with two blog hops. I like the feel of this one, though. I'm thankful for glorious fall weather!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Flea! It's fall here, but 80° today! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. We think those are two of the most pawsome anipals on the planet! Three cheers for Cokie and for Pepi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Prudence, Jet here.

    Mom always wants to take part in this one with me, however, we cannot seem to plan ahead. Thanks for sharing and letting us know who is who! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Prudence, PepiSmartDog here:

    Thank you for joining in and supporting our new home of Thankful Thursday!
    Cokie has very big paws for me to fill, so I'm very excited to do a good job. As I said to Cokie, who knows, maybe we might bring out own red carpet into Thankful Thursday !?!
    It'd be pretty exciting to have him be the first to walk on it. BOL ! Afterall, he IS The Hollywood Insider. *swoon*

    I'd like to invite all your readers to come by and take a squiz. You don't even have to write a blog; maybe just post a pic if that's easier for some pals. *waves paw* :=o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our lady is always glad when Thursdays are over, she doesn't like them.

    Hope you had a good one and Happy Friday!

    Hailey ans Phod

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI Prudence! And everybody! Thanks for the props... ; ) The Thankful Thursday Blog Hop is in good paws under the guidance of Pepismartdog.

    And remember, the hop is always open all week, so if you're not feeling particularly grateful on a Thursday, maybe things will look rosier on a Saturday! You can post your #TT post and join the hop any old time.


    Cheers!
    Cokes

    ReplyDelete
  7. My Lady took me to be blessed once and I hated it. You are much braver than me.

    Have a great day, Hailey (and Zaphod who has not be blessed)

    ReplyDelete