Friday, June 10, 2011

TGIF, Barooo!

  Although my person won't admit it, I'm a very hard working dog. Guarding the house, the yard, my food... you get the idea. I'm surprised I can sleep at night sometimes *shaking head*. So when I play, I play hard too!
  It's been so hot here in NJ. To be honest with you, I don't think I would have ever made it in my home state of Georgia! Even with an almost naked belly, it's hard to stay cool! Thank goodness for air conditioning and the lounge. Yes, it was another great day at the lounge. As you can see, I could barely wait to get there!
  Mom's getting ready to go away to something called "National History Day",  but I don't know why it's called a "day", it's more like 4! She's very excited about her trip, she loves history and to see all the enthusiastic participants really makes her happy. I don't really get it, but if she's happy, I'm happy too!
NHD, Awards Day 2010
  Well gotta go, a nap is calling my name! Baroooo!

2 comments:

  1. You are not only a hardworking doggie, you are very cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. followig from the blog hop, looks like a comfy place to sleep, woofs, Roxy the beagle!

    ReplyDelete